Friday, March 23, 2012

RE: Me

Thanks for sending this, Donna! Love you!

hahahaha! 27 and holding...good one! J

--------------------------------------

The new 2012 edition of getting to know your family and 20 friends. 
Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of Friends.
 
The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers . Have fun and be truthful! 
 

1.

Your occupation right now

Administrative Assistant

 

2.

What colour are your socks right now?

Nude (pantyhose)   

 

3.

What are you listening to right now?YV

iHeartRadio 24/7 Comedy

 

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Buffalo Wild Wings chicken tenders with mild sauce

 

5.

Can you drive a stick shift (manual transmission)  for

Yes

 

6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My daughter’s friend’s step-mother

 

 

7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

I LOVE her to bits and pieces!

 

8.

How old are you today?

39

 

9.

What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?

Gymnastics

 

10.

What is your favourite drink

Beer or water

 

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Every six weeks since I was 15  

 

12.

Favourite food?

Pizza

 

13.

What is the last movie you watched?

Saturday the 14th

 

14.

Favourite day of the year?

December 25th

 

 

15.

How do you vent anger? 

Yell

 

16.

What was your favourite toy as a child?   

Depended on my age but usually a jump rope, my skates, or my bike

 

17.

What is your favourite season?

Summer

 

18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Both

 

19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Always

 

20.

Who is the most likely to respond

everyone

 

21.

Who is most likely not to respond?

No one

 

22.

Living arrangements?

Renting, living with my hubby and kids

 

23.

When was the last time you cried?

Day before yesterday

 

24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Too much crap I never use

 

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?

Melissa...friends since we were six years old

 

26.

What did you do last night?

Ate at BWW

 

27.

What are you most afraid of?

That God will say, “I never knew you.”

 

28.

Plain, Cheese or Spicy Hamburgers?

Cheese, please! and lots of pickles

 

29.

Favourite dog breed?

Beagle

 

30.

Favourite day of the week?

The day I don’t have obligations 

 

31.

Hardass or pushover?

Total hardass if we’re talking about my morality, pushover if we’re talking about my ass ;p

 

32.

Runner or walker or sitter?

I run to the Lord, I walk for exercise, and I sit when watching a movie

 

33.

Quick or slow?

Not sure how to answer this one

 

34.

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

20

 

35.

Are you doing what you believe in or are you settling?

Totally living what I believe in

 

36.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Probably

 

37.

If the average human life span was only 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I would live exactly the way I am living, for God, family, and country.

 

38.

Have you been the kind of friend that you want as a friend?

Yes

 

39.

Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

Yes

 

40.

Have you learned from your mistakes or are you still making the same ones you’ve always made?

I not only learn from my own mistakes but I make a point to learn from others’ mistakes.

 

41.

What is the difference between being alive and feeling like you’re living?

Wow! Deep. Just being alive doesn’t make my heart is race, my cheeks flush, or make me sweat or put me out of breath...now that is living!

 

 

 

 

 

 




No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.455 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/4281 - Release Date: 03/19/12 19:34:00

No comments:

Post a Comment