Thursday, December 19, 2013

Psalms 23

Merry Christmas <3

Psalms 23 

The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship! 



I shall not want = That's Supply! 




He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest! 




He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment! 



He restoreth my soul = That's Healing! 




He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance! 



For His name sake = That's Purpose! 




Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing! 




I will fear no evil = That's Protection! 




For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness! 




Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline! 



Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = 
That's Hope! 




Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration! 




My cup runneth over = That's Abundance! 




Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = 
That's Blessing ! 



And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security! 




Forever = That's Eternity! 



Face it, the Lord is crazy about you. 




Send this to people you are crazy about. 
I thought this was pretty special, just like YOU!!! 
What is most valuable, 


is not what we have in our lives, but 




WHO we have in our lives! 



'
Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'
Peace.

 




THIS IS PRETTY NEAT,    
 
93% won't forward this
 

Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there for you 

When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you! 
They say that 93% of people won't forward this
.

:-.,_,.-:*�`�*:-.,_,.-:*�`�*:-.,_,.-:*�`�*:-.,_,-:*�`�*:-.,_,.-:*�`�*:-.,_,.-:*�`�*:-.,_,.-:*�`�*:-.,_,-:*�`�*:-
"For every star that falls to earth a new one glows, for every dream that fades away a new one grows" rm

No comments:

Post a Comment