Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 2-No Sugar, No Starch, No Caffeine, No Counting Calories!

 
For too long I have indulged in whatever my heart desired and it is evident in the junk I got in my trunk...lol and everywhere else on my body.
 
I wanted to tell you about a gal I found online that gave up sugar and starch four years ago. She has inspired me to do the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuA-GC3RQE click me! click me! click me!
 
She looks amazing. In this video she says that she is 46 years old. She looks 26 years old. Uh-maze-zing! I want to look like I am 26! Or at least much younger than my 41 years. This lady actually thinks she is reversing in age and I can’t argue that because she looks amazing.
 
About the no caffeine. In a nutshell, caffeine causes you to produce the stress hormone cortisol, and cortisol causes you to gain belly fat. When I found that out, it was a no-brainer that if I am giving up the sugar and starch, which also causes belly and allover body fat, I must give up the caffeine too.
 
No calorie counting. Say it out loud. Isn’t that music to your ears?! No counting calories because when you are not taking in sugar and starch, calories to dieting is like shoestrings when you have Velcro straps; obsolete.
 
I’ll start walking outside when the weather warms up. Right now it is -2 degrees. Right now, I just stay snuggled up on my couch. But I’ll hit the gym when I am invited by those with memberships.
 
This time of year, everyone is looking to get healthy and I wanted to share with you what I am doing. See you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment