Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thank God it's Spring Again!

Is that how the saying goes???

 

Or, maybe it should be “Spring thunderstorms bring safety reforms!”

 

I am presenting the attached information at my company’s next safety meeting. This is good info from www.ready.gov (Not sure how you feel about our government but this info is Becky approved! :)

 

Please read it and pass it on to those you care about. Have a safe 2015!

 

Sincerely yours,

 

Becky Cheek

I am an American by birth and a Christian by rebirth.

I am an American by race, and a Christian by grace.

 

1 comment:

  1. Becky, it's always good to review the dangers of Spring and have a plan in place for when bad weather happens. The weather patterns have really gotten out of whack, don't you think? Who ever heard of a 90 degree day in March. I've been out in the garden preparing for planting time. Even though the summer planting doesn't happen until May, it's still nice to be out digging in the dirt. There's plenty of work to be done since last year was a throw up my hands and let the garden go year. So this year there was quite a weed mess to clean up. It's starting to look a lot better than it did at the beginning of March. Hopefully, this year will be a better year than last year. I have planned for at least three maybe four backup plantings if needed. Last year two wasn't enough. By June the nurseries were picked clean and nothing could be planted after the great wind, hail, and rain storm the last part of May. Since it was a year of health issues for me, I just worked on what I could structure wise and let the gardening areas return to the wild. It's amazing how quickly land can return to weed, brush sprouts, vines, and wild grass when the gardeners shadow isn't in the garden.

    Have a great Spring day.

    ReplyDelete