Monday, October 28, 2013

Praise report

Late last night I got a call from my sister that she and a car load of kids and moms were stranded at the zoo. They needed a jump start. I get down there, put the jumper cables on but their car would not start. After a little bit we were all getting a little frustrated trying to figure out why the heck their car won't start.
Then I said, "Hey! God said in all things to praise Him. So let's praise him!" So with the little kids and the mom's we all started to praise the Lord. About one minute later a fella drove by asking if we needed help. I said, "We need a miracle; got any???" He parked, came over, wiggled the connections, they sparked, and then he instructed me to rev the engine and had my sister turn the key. The car started! We all shouted for joy! My sister said, "God bless you!" to the man and he had the biggest smile on his face. We all had big smiles on our faces.

Our bumps in the road are opportunities so others can bless us, opportunities that we can take to praise God in the midst of trial, and opportunities to be a good example of how to overcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment